Friday, January 9, 2009

Who Loves FREE Jewlery?

I do for sure! Read the whole post and you'll find out
how you could be the lucky one to get free jewelry!

Most of you probably don't know, but I sell Lia Sophia jewelry. I love it and basically sell it so that I can get some pieces for myself at a great rate. It is great quality and always beautiful.

Here's the deal...I'm currently inactive and need to do a show so that I can order myself some new jewelry. So, I'm opening it up to blog world. I will be sumbitting my show a week from today on Friday, January 16. So, if you want to place an order it needs to be in by Friday morningish.

Here's how Lia Sophia works for those of you who don't know. They have a
lifetime guarantee on their jewelry meaning:
1. If it breaks you can return it for a replacement or new piece of jewelry
(with your receipt - KEEP YOUR RECEIPTS)
and
2. If you decide you don't like the piece of jewelry
you can exchange it for something different
...in a few months or a few years...doesn't matter.
But, you have to have your RECEIPT.

Did I mention to keep your receipts?

The January monthly special is:
Buy 1, Get 2 half off.
~By the way, the full price item is ALWAYS the CHEAPEST item...crazy, I know!~

If you want to place an order, this is what you need to do.
1. Go here to view the 2008 Fall/Winter catalog.
(click on Fall/Winter 2008 catalog)
2. Choose the items that you want to purchase
(remember, the half price items are your most expensive items)
3. Shoot me off an email and I'll call you or just call me to place your order.
4. Wait patiently for your order to arrive. Easy, right?

Here's the best part...if you place an order, you could get the hostess benefits which are
AWE-SOME! (stretch that awesome out cause they are)
I'm going to draw a lucky person to win the hostess benefits!

Here's how to get your name in the drawing:
1. Placing an order gets your name in once.
2. Each time you do the January special you get your name in the drawing.
ex: buy one, get 2 half off = 1 ticket in the drawing
buy one, get 2 half off AGAIN = another chance to win

What are you winning, you ask?
20% of the total show sales in FREE jewelry!
Plus, you can choose to order 4 bonus items ($100 items for $15!)
and 2 more items at half price.

Be warned, you will fall in love with their jewelry!

Just an FYI, the new catalog begins in February. That means that some items in the current catalog will not be in the new catalog. So, if you love it you may want to buy it now or you might not get the chance again.

Please know that I'm not asking you to order from me because we're friends or family. If you don't order I will not be offended. Like I said, I'm only in it for the great deals I get. :) By the time I ship everyone their orders I don't make any moola. But, I love their jewelry so I continue to try to stay active. :)

P.S. (This is for my MIL) I will be updating my blog with "real" stuff today also. I just needed to get this rolling.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

alright, so what is your email or phone number so I can order something? email me at janelleedudley at hotmail dot com
:)