To my first and only Valentine...
I can't imagine life without you Honey Pie! You are such an amazing person. I am so glad that you are in my life and love being there too.
How do I love you...let me count the ways...
1. I love that you would rather be with me and the kids than anywhere else.
2. I love that you love to cook...and that you volunteered (yes, it was voluntary) to make dinner every weekend.
3. I love that you help with laundry and dishes when I'm lost in the chaos of home.
4. I love that you brought me tulips and Redvines for Valentine's day.
5. I love that you have fun (and tolerate at times) teaching our kids new things...snowshoeing, skiing, building dog houses, making dinner, etc.
6. I love that you hated going to Seven Peaks but went anyway because your kids loved it.
7. I love that you make me laugh, laugh, laugh!
8. I love that our kids absolutely adore you.
9. I love that when you went skiing with Vince, he got stuck on the ski lift by himself...it makes for a great memory. ;) I also love that you're still worried you scarred him for life.
10. I love that you love me.
To my other 3 Valentine's...
Vince,
I love that you love to cuddle.
I love that you told your friends that if they didn't let your sister play with you then they had to go home.
I love that you love track.
I love that you love your brother and sister.
I love that you are saving your piggy bank money for a mission and to help us buy a house with horses.
I love that you love to bear your testimony...and that you dare bear it in sacrament meeting.
I love that you still love to come cuddle in our bed.
I love that you love camping, fishing, shooting guns, the beach...I love that you love being active.
I love it when you ask me to tickle you and then I love your laugh.
I love that you love helping me and others.
Aubrey,
I love that you say "pretend I'm" about everything.
I love that you take hour(s) long baths...you are like your mother.
I love that you have such a tender heart and such an ample supply of hormones.
I love that you are feisty...sometimes I'm not so much in love with that.
I love that you brush my hair.
I love that you are such a princess...with mud on her ball gown.
I love that you have now acquired the love of cuddling.
I love that when you ask if we can buy something you always add, "when it goes on sale I mean".
I love that more than anything you can't wait to be a mother.
I love that you love being a sister.
Martin,
I love that you laugh every time I come close to tickling you.
I love that you love to snuggle before bed.
I love that you shake your head and tell me "no, no, no" when I tell you to sit down in your highchair.
I love that when you pick up a phone you say "Hi Dad".
I love that you play peek a boo with me after naps.
I love that you are super chubby.
I love that anytime you hear water running in the bathroom you try to climb into the bath.
I love that you pull everything out of every cupboard in the kitchen while I cook or clean...it means you want to be near me (or so I tell myself as I clean it up 10 times a day).
I love that you are tender hearted.
I love that you fall asleep anytime you're in the baby back pack.
I know this may have been a boring post for most, but I wanted to let my Valentines know how much I loved them and all of the things I love about them. I can't imagine my life without the love I receive from them. Love ya Valentines!
7 comments:
I loved this post!
i loved it too! you made me cry, thanks a lot. it was hard getting to the end, too many tears to see through.
i love you cally. thank you for loving my son and my grandchildren.
JoAnn, it's not very hard to love your son and grandchildren. They make it pretty easy. But remember, you and Brad are the reason I love Josh. You made him the person that he is! I should be thanking you!
You are all going to make me cry! Cally that was beautiful! Josh is amazing! So are you! I love all your kids sooo much! I love that you get super chubby babies:) I'm a bit jealous, actually:) You and Josh have built a beautiful life together. Your children are so blessed to have both of you as their parents.
I Know we are sooooo ready to come have a double date, it seems like its been so long!! we were just talking about that the other day!! HOpefully soon Lane will have a couple days off, like real soon, so if he has time, be prepared for us to hurry and call to come up :) Lane says to tell you that we need a dog sitter too :) By the way how is Vince doing?? I just heard what happened, he is just an accident waiting to happen, poor boy !!
CALLY???? ARE YOU THERE????? HELLO!!!!!
IT'S THE END OF MARCH.
just thought i would remind you.
JoAnn,
Now you can't complain anymore!
Post a Comment