Friday, April 9, 2010

Watch out Jay Leno...Here Comes Marty!

Marty has decided that he is a comedian. As of late, he has been working on his material. I'll let you in on his first big joke. Just don't tell him I'm leaking his work. By the way, he made this up all by himself...seriously!


Marty: Knock, knock


Mom: Who's there?

Marty: Banana

Mom: Banana who?

Marty: Who let the dogs out? Who? Who?

Then he proceeds to laugh hysterically and, of course, you also have to partake in the hysterical laughter. I think he's on his way to a life long career as a comedian...as long as the audience is obliged to laugh hysterically with him.

5 comments:

Mandee said...

that kid is hilarious ... when can we babysit him again?

Cally said...

Mandee- um...tomorrow...or the next day...or...

loriallen said...

Oh, I bet his cute little face makes up for his lack of comedic skills:) NOT that there is a lack there, I am just saying he is super cute....and funny:)

Allen Family said...

Hey--I'm glad you're back! Marty is so cute. I love the knock-knock phase... I mean, it kinda drags on and on a little, but still very funny and endearing! Thanks for listening the other day! :) love you guys jes

grandma jojo said...

just thought i would take a chance and see if MaYbE you had updated your blog and Ta-DA! you did. yea!!!
Marty is so cute. wish i could see & hear his stand-up routine.
teach him the panther joke. i loved the way Vince used to tell it.
Panther. No, Panther. I'm going swimming. makes me smile just remembering it.
thanks for writing!!!