Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm Sorry!

Dear Blog,

I am sorry that I have neglected you for so long. I have so much to tell you about what our little family has been doing but I can't seem to find the time...or realistically, the desire...to catch you up. There is just so much to tell you. I don't know if I can ever get it all done.

Honestly, I feel overwhelmed with catching you up! I also feel bad for letting you down and forgetting you for so long.

I know, I know, you will forgive me! Well, if I ever write to you again I would hope you would forgive me. Well, dear friend, I hope to be able to write to you soon and catch you up on our lives. I have truly missed you!

Luvs,
Cally

5 comments:

loriallen said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah, heard it all before! Just how us some pics of the stinkin cute kids and we will all be happy!

melaniea said...

Well.............at least your admitting your problem!

Allen Family said...

oh I know...so totally overwhelming to try and catch up! I'm now in May! just chipping away at it. arrrgghh! love you.
Jes

melaniea said...

you just need to stop playing with our emotions like this what kind of a sister are you
Lane

Sara said...

I've had to apologize to my blog too. I just haven't had a lot of desire to blog lately.