Thursday, April 29, 2010

Baby


Baby #4 is set to enter this crazy family on October 29th. When I asked Marty if he thought it was a boy or a girl he thought for a while and said..."It's a Monster!" So, for a while we thought maybe twins...a mix of Aubrey and Marty to get the monster affect. :) But, he has changed his mind to a dragon. Aubrey and Vince think it's a girl. I guess we'll find out in due time. We officially know it isn't twins now. That was a relief! I'll add details on how the kids found out later. Hopefully not too much later though. :)

5 comments:

grandma jojo said...

where was the picture of the kids fishing taken? haven't seen that one.

looks like a cute little dragon. Marty is a crack-up.

Mandee said...

Marty is a crack up! And what exactly does "due time" mean. I want to know what you think it is.

Josh and Alison said...

Congrats! #4 was the kicker for me. Really hard! but it gets better and a little easier the older they get!

melaniea said...

its a good thing i didint draw out for my tag of my dreams or you wouldn't of seen me and dad but you are cutting it really close to the hunts but i guess you dont care cause you cant shoot strait any way

lane allen

Allen Family said...

ouch on the shooting comment from Lane! I think you're a great shot, Cal! :) I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear what you're having. It was so dang fun to see you in Blanding. My kids miss you all already. So do I ! :) loves, Jes